Join the race to work towards Scalability, Affordability, Efficiency of cultivated protein production !
According to a recent study done by the University of Helsinki, completely replacing traditional meat with cultured meat would result in a massive 78-98% reduction in GHG emissions, a 99% reduction in land use and 45% reduction in energy use.
Indeed, minimising our reliance on animal products will help lower our overall footprint. The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) says this is critical if the world is to meet its long-term climate goals and limit global warming to 1.5C.
The increasing demand for high-quality sources of protein from the Earth’s several billion people cannot sustainably keep up with the available supply.
Cultivated protein has significant potential to feel this gap and disrupt the traditional meat/ seafood industry, but do we have the infrastructure to scale up ?
What revolutionary technologies are available to enable mass production of cultivated protein ?
How close is the industry to working towards reduction of cost across the lifecycle of production ?
As the sector advances toward commercialization, can cultivated protein serve as a deployable food technology that can help feed a growing population and enable a more stable, secure global food system ?
Many critical open questions remain.
Ongoing and future research must address key technical challenges in the industry, and there must be continuous and significant investment support to ensure that cultivated meat has the greatest chance of success !
CMT brings you the 2nd Cultivated Protein & Fermentation Solutions conference held in Singapore on the 19-20th of Sept with an interesting and impressive panel of speakers to discuss critical issues and challenging solutions for the industry !
- Samuel Chan, Head of Agrifood and Americas, Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- Sid Jain, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Biomeg
- Xiangliang Lin, Founder, President & CEO, Esco Aster
- Andre Huber, Executive Director, Huber's Pte Ltd
- Kumar Thanabal, Director of Strategy, Meatiply
- Peter Yu, Program Director, APAC Society for Cellular Agriculture
- Teng Yong Low, Director -Risk Assessment & Communications, Singapore Food Agency (SFA)
- Glen Neal, General Manager, Risk Management & Intelligence, Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)
- Yuki Hanyu, CEO, Integriculture Co., Ltd.
- Maija Itkonen, CEO & CoFounder, Onego Bio
- Jason Ng Chin Aik, Director and Manufacturing Vice President, Cell AgriTech
- Carrie Chan (Kai Yi), CEO & Co-Founder, Avant Meats
- Ken Kuguru, Co-Founder, Love Handle
- Prof. Johannes le Coutre, Food & Health, UNSW Sydney
- Francisco Codoner, CEO, ScaleUp Bio Pte Ltd.
- Mandy Hon, Managing Director, ImpacFat
- Dominic Jeong, CEO, Simple Planet
- Akira Igata, Director, Japan Association for Cellular Agriculture
- Dr. Siddharth Manvati, Co-Founder, Clear Meat
- Ziliang Yang, Co-Founder & CEO, CellX
- Karin del Rey, Program Director APAC, Big Idea Ventures
- Sagar Tandon, Partner, Beyond Impact Advisors
Be part of this conference and share your views on working towards the success of cultivated protein & fermentation solutions ! Register now with email@example.com