Senior / Regional Conference Producer
Reporting to: General Manager
Liaises with Marketing and Event Coordinators
CMT wants to recruit talented candidates with skills below:
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Cool-headed problem solver with a knack for logical solutions
- Keen to take on Indonesia market which may require local language capability
- Articulate communicator, both written and verbal
- Confident in engaging with senior executives
- Analytical mind, can translate research into actionable insights
Role of Regional Conference Producer, entails:
- Developing conference programs on Sustainability Packaging, Environmental & Nature Based Solutions, Next Emerging Commercial Concerns in Asia Pacific
- Securing global & regional corporate speakers
- Translating market relevant issues into impactful conferences
- Regional travel for conferences
Candidates with university degree, 2-3 years of industry experience such as market research analysis, sales and marketing or in material science or chemical. Journalists in Economic & Commercial Business, and environmental backgrounds also ideal / eligible.
Join our team and ignite your career with ample opportunities for professional growth. From Conference Producer to Senior Conference Producer, Conference Director.
- Secure sponsors and / or exhibitors for conference events
- To maintain existing relationships and develop new customers within assigned markets through cold calling/writing worldwide
- Keep abreast of industry developments, market players and potential sales opportunities
- Meet quarterly sales target
- Degree / Diploma holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales environment
- Added advantage if from conference/ Exhibition, Media, Energy or Chemical industry
- Full understanding of event sales cycles
- Proven sales record
- Desire to work and exceed sales targets
- Ability to function independently in a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ambitious and committed towards achieving succes
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION IS OPEN TO SINGAPOREANS AND SINGAPORE PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY.
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed resume with a recent photo with following details.
- Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary Package
- Reason(s) for leaving
Conference Marketing Executive
Key responsibility is to acquire delegates for our global conferences. You will work with the production team to generate delegate sales.
The ideal candidate will be a Motivated, enthusiastic team player and analytical thinker. He/She will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. He/She should be comfortable speaking to executive-level decision makers. In addition, he/she should possess excellent interpersonal, communications skills & passion for learning.
To achieve this goal, duties will encompass:
- Identify target audiences, objectives, and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Manage promotional activities including email marketing
- Plan outbound calling strategies to maximize delegate sales from target accounts
- Ensure event sales targets are met
QUALITIES & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative
- Experience with social media
Not vital but any commercial experience in key sectors like sales, marketing, research, energy, chemicals, project management etc will be advantageous.
Min Diploma / Degree in Marketing preferred, however those with telemarketing / telesales / CRM / Database / Events management experience may be considered if suitable.
Applicants should be Singaporean, citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Global Event Executive
Primary role is to coordinate and manage the administration of our conferences all over the world. At present will entail varying work hours for virtual/hybrid events depending on the time zone of events. Eventually, depending on covid situation, may require frequent travel.
- Negotiate and manage suppliers
- Coordinate and manage events and venues
- Provide administrative event support for hybrid / virtual / onsite events
- Maintain registration records as well as administrative enquiries for events
- General admin duties such as ordering of office supplies, making travel arrangements, co-ordination of publicity activities
- Ensure prompt billing of invoices, timely fees collection, maintaining budget and expenses
- Strictly open to Singaporean citizens only
- Minimum 1 year of experience or internship in Administration / Hospitality or MICE industry is preferred
- Fluent in English & a second European language is desirable
- Proficient in all major software (incl. MS office – excel, PowerPoint, word, etc)
- Strong attention to details and good with numbers
- Ability to communicate with people of all levels of management comfortably and concisely
- Able to work well under pressure and multitask with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative and positive attitude
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Web Content / Marketing Collaterals Writer
Beginning with the essential research on specific businesses to learning the ins and outs of our trade and discussing key elements of our events, you'll have to write persuasive, attention grabbing, compelling, search engine optimized content for website and marketing collaterals for various types of programs.
- Proven writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Some relevant experience in business writing, advertising, journalism, or mass communications;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language;
- Prepare to take on post-event reports, press releases, corporate emails, website copy, blogs, marketing campaigns, and newsletters writing assignments;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, organized and results-oriented;
- Ability to conceptualize and lead webinars, video conference, and expert interviews;
- Only Singapore Citizens / PR and those who hold a valid work permit need to apply.
Other skills requirements:
- Must have flair and passion for writing
- Technical know-how of social network mediums like Facebook, Linked-in, Twitters
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and handle multiple tasks;
- Willing to undertake and submit a mock writing assignment if so required
(Part time/Home based 2-3 month contract)
CMT Singapore is looking for an outgoing individual to assist in searching for company info and disseminating information about our conference program to potential customers in the foreign market - over the telephone.
Your primary role is to undertake internet based searches, database compilation activities, specific industry research tasks and making conference sales call to the newly compiled plus existing inhouse database.
- Speaks English + Russian/Japanese/Korean /French or any European languages
- Undertake daily internet searches + contact/sales calls
- Achieve over 15-20 customer pitches each day
- Manage customer enquiries and registrations
- Translate promotion materials for use in target market
- Accurately report call activities and feedback to manager
Note : As this is a part-time position and can be undertaken as home based job, there will be daily online communication as well as submission of written email update reports on data acquisitions & sales calls/targets met. Students on vacation and housewives with spare time are welcomed to apply.
Those residing in Singapore preferred.